Our overriding mission is to raise students who are self-motivated, tolerant and harmonious individuals who have an intellectual and behavioral foundation which will enable them to become exemplary citizens of their country. They will be lifelong learners who celebrate diversity through compassion and cooperation, using innovation to contribute further to the global community.
- To provide quality curriculum, faculty, learning facilities and environment for our students to achieve their highest potential at UEIS.
- To provide a broad-based curriculum which emphasises strong academic and creative expressions and which facilitates entry to schools with similar programs.
- To recruit and retain qualified, experienced and highly capable teachers.
- To promote high standards of behavior and to foster caring, tolerant, supportive and respectful relationships between all members of our international school community.
- To develop understanding, appreciation and respect towards the diverse cultures and ethnic backgrounds within our community.
- To prepare our students for life-long learning, equipped with skills and adaptability to cope confidently in a rapidly changing world.
- To prepare our students to grow up with self–confidence, self– discipline and high ethical standards, ready to communicate and operate within today’s global community.
- To strive to attain the highest standards of international education in order to help students respond to challenges and integrate into a multicultural world community.