Our overriding mission is to raise students who are self-motivated, tolerant and harmonious individuals who have an intellectual and behavioral foundation which will enable them to become exemplary citizens of their country.They will be lifelong learners who celebrate diversity through compassion and cooperation, using innovation to contribute further to the global community.
Vision: “The Ulaanbaatar Elite International School: where love and learning come together”
- To provide quality curriculum, faculty, learning facilities and environment for our students to achieve their highest potential at UEIS.
- To provide a broad-based curriculum which emphasizes strong academic and creative expressions and which facilitates entry to schools with similar programs.
- To recruit and retain qualified, experienced and highly capable teachers.
- To promote high standards of behavior and to foster caring, tolerant, supportive and respectful relationships between all members of our international school community.
- To develop understanding, appreciation and respect towards the diverse cultures and ethnic backgrounds within our community.
- To prepare our students for life-long learning, equipped with skills and adaptability to cope confidently in a rapidly changing world.
- To prepare our students to grow up with self–confidence, self– discipline and high ethical standards, ready to communicate and operate within today’s global community.
- To strive to attain the highest standards of international education in order to help students respond to challenges and integrate into a multicultural world community.
That every student has a right to learn.
That each child has a unique talent and potential, so we encourage each child to explore their talent and help to bring out the best in themself.
That knowledge is acquired through a constructive process; and therefore our curriculum should emphasize experiential learning at all levels.
That education should be student-centered and is a partnership among students, teachers, parents and the broader community.
In the dignity and worth of each member of our school community and recognize the importance of our mutual responsibilities to each other and to others in the world community.
That education in an international school with a community of diverse cultural, ethnic and religious backgrounds should provide and promote understanding and dialogue between all creeds, ethnicities and cultures.
That we should treat others with humanity.Kindness, generosity, tolerance and honesty cannot be forced or ordered, but they can be modeled, studied, and taught. All persons in the UEIS community should strive to demonstrate these characteristics.
We believe …